- Raw Food Meal Preparation (Beginners & Advanced)
- Simple to Complex Desserts
- Dehydration Basics with Simple Recipes (Level I, II, III)
- Themed Parties (Create your own theme)
- Custom Group Classes (On the topic of your choice)
- Qualicum Beach Farmers Market – Saturdays 8:30-noon
- Lantzville Farmers Market – Sundays 1:30-3:30pm
- Beban Park Farmers Market – Wednesdays 4pm-6:30pm (on Bowen Road in Nanaimo)
- Parksville Museum Farmers Market – Friday 5:00 pm to 8:00
- Also taking orders / Leave message (see contact form on right)
Why consider 1-on-1 mentoring?
- You are eating raw to address health concerns (e.g. diabetes, obesity, general health, etc.)
- You would prefer to have instruction take place in your home
- You would like your family or support people to take part in your 1-on-1 instruction
Deborah has been interested in raw foods since 2006. She knew that this interest would eventually blossom into a full-time endeavour. Fueled by her excitement, she began exploring everything related to raw foods. This included pursuing Raw Rose’s Chef Certification, which then grew into a passion for sharing what she had learned. Today, she continues to assist and learn from her mentor, Raw Rose. She loves creating new recipes. At the moment, her latest innovative creation is ‘Raw Pops’ – a raw ice cream treat (gluten- and dairy-free of course).